Debunking myths on genetics and DNA

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Two new stories coming on Friday to email subscribers



I've added two more stories to what originally was just one story on Amazon, and I'm offering them for free to all my email subscribers. Sign up here and on Friday you'll get a link on how to download all three stories. Here's the description:

The Elm Tree
When sixteen-year-old Lily Andrews takes her life, one of the darkest secrets of the small town of Mariposa Springs is buried with her. Three months later, baffled by an inconclusive investigation, County Sheriff Albert Contardo turns to the only person who can help him uncover the secret: the doctor who held Lily’s heart while she died.

Colors
Ethan, a 12-yr-old boy who doesn't quite fit in, teaches his blind friend Estelle how to recognize colors. And she teaches him something he'll never forget.

Lady Lilith
"Call me Lilith. Lilith, the night creature. The first wife of Adam."
A man and his nightmares. An apathetic daughter. A retired neighbor.
What begins as a portrait of mediocre lives and failed relationships gradually morphs into a tale of hope and redemption.

Click here to get the free stories in your inbox this coming Friday -> http://eepurl.com/SPCvT

4 comments:

  1. Oh, how exciting! Glad I'm already an email subscriber... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool!
    Not sure if I'm on your mailing list, but will sign up. If it's twice, sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Heather and Alex !! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sending these, Elena. Though I've already read "The Elm Tree", I'm reading it again. Of all you've written, that story's still my favorite!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated. Comments with spam links will be deleted and never published. So, if your intention is to leave a comment just to post a bogus link, please spare your time and mine. To all others: thank you for leaving a comment, I will respond as soon as possible.