Debunking myths on genetics and DNA

Sunday, January 24, 2016

Starting the year with some new composites

Last year I only made one composite. That doesn't mean that I wasn't busy doing other stuff, but somehow the thought nagged me. Then last September I had a show at our local gallery with my old composites and the outpour of love and appreciation got me going again. So my new year's resolution is to make more composites.

Here's my first 2016 series, titled The Lady and the Lamp. Enjoy!

As always, prints can be purchased here or here.






9 comments:

  1. Very cool and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these are gorgeous! Such impressive work, as always! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. neat, elena! for me, they're thought-provoking: how many of us wander through the world like this, accompanied by a certain light?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you guys, I appreciate the feedback! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those turned out really well! If the people like them, keep making them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice! They're all gorgeous and set the imagination on fire.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated. Comments with spam links will be deleted and never published. So, if your intention is to leave a comment just to post a bogus link, please spare your time and mine. To all others: thank you for leaving a comment, I will respond as soon as possible.