Debunking myths on genetics and DNA

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Amazing pumpkin carving by artist Ray Villafane.

I know many of you don't live in the US and therefore don't celebrate Thanksgiving (or celebrate it at a different time). Still, I'd like to take the chance to thank all of my featured authors for taking the time to come over and chat with me about their books and science writing. And, most importantly, I'd like to thank each and every one of you for reading, following, tweeting, commenting, liking on Facebook, sending feedback, and actively participating to this blog. In four months I've had 9,500 pageviews, and about 500 unique weekly visits from over 50 different countries!

THANK YOU all and HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
(Even if you don't celebrate Thanksgiving.)

1 comment:

Comments are moderated. Comments with spam links will be deleted and never published. So, if your intention is to leave a comment just to post a bogus link, please spare your time and mine. To all others: thank you for leaving a comment, I will respond as soon as possible.