Debunking myths on genetics and DNA

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Master of the House of Darts


Remember my friend and wonderful writer Aliette de Bodard? She created a truly unique world that combines Aztec mythology, magic, and a compelling murder mystery, all topped off with her lyrical writing. Who's not to like that? Her new book, Master of the House of Darts, the third in her Obsidian and Blood series, is coming out in November in the UK, and today here in North America!

I've already downloaded my Kindle copy, have you? (On a side note, I'm loving the Kindle App for my Mac.)

Edited to add this link: Magical Mysteries in the Time of the Aztec Empire: Interview with Aliette de Bodard, in which Aliette discusses her final book in the trilogy. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. Comments with spam links will be deleted and never published. So, if your intention is to leave a comment just to post a bogus link, please spare your time and mine. To all others: thank you for leaving a comment, I will respond as soon as possible.